Nell'Armonia is proud to be one of the top 8 companies in the world to be Oracle certified as an "Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer" on their EPM cloud solutions.
Nell'Armonia confirms its leadership in digital transformation in cloud computing, and stands out among all those in the digital world who run Oracle solutions in SaaS mode in all areas (performance management, ERP, CRM, human resources management and talents, etc).
Key partner for Oracle EPM Cloud Solutions
Nell’Armonia is proud to be amongst the top 8 Oracle Partners in the world who have been recognized under the prestigious Cloud Excellence Implementer Program.
The Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer certification Program identifies, recognizes, and differentiates highly qualified consulting firms with demonstrated capabilities required for successful Oracle cloud implementations.
Since it was founded in 2007, Nell’Armonia has been demonstrating ongoing EPM expertise, successful track records, and superior customer satisfaction in Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service implementations (PBCS).
Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer status means that Nell’Armonia must meet demanding and challenging engagement and experience success criteria, among which:
• Minimum of 1 certified consultant assigned to each module being implemented
• Minimum of 50% of all consultants on an engagement must be certified on the current software release
• Minimum of 80%, and a goal of 100% of all consultants being billed must be Oracle trained on the module being implemented
• Minimum of 1 project manager who has completed a minimum of 2 successful projects
• Completion of customer surveys by module with a minimum satisfaction score of 7, and a goal of 9/10, for each implementation engagement.
This means for our clients the real insurance to secure their cloud transition when taking advantage of the best cloud expertise and methodologies on the market.
First European specialist in Oracle EPM solutions Nell'Armonia has received numerous certifications and awards from the publisher since its inception in 2007.
Implement Oracle PBCS in a startup: view SPLIO testimonial
Registrer for our next Israeli event on the challenges in the managemnet of budgeting topic