Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT) delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions to mobile operators and other service providers worldwide that help you increase operational efficiency, enhance end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure peace of mind. Ceragon has been leading the industry for over 20 years now with solutions deployed by more than 460 service providers, as well as hundreds of private network owners, in more than 130 countries.
Context and challenges
In 2017 Ceragon has decided to trust Nell’Armonia with:
- Oracle Financial Management (HFM) functional support
- Hyperion platform upgrade and migration to Nell’Armonia private hosting – Nell’cloud
- Implementation of mapping rules by using Oracle FDMEE
Key challenge – the upgrade, cloud migration and FDMEE implementation started in late September and had to be fully validated and live for December close.
Ceragon used a complex solution for mapping data, Nell’Armonia converted all the mapping to FDMEE Multi-dimension mapping, while using zero scripting.
Upgrade the EPM platform (HFM and FDQM) from version 220.127.116.11 to version 18.104.22.168 while migrating the application to Nell’cloud services.
- Cloud service provides higher level of availability and stability to secure key financial processes
- Oracle EPM platform with version 22.214.171.124 makes the use of Citrix / Terminal Server unnecessary for all Ceragon EPM users across 130 countries
- FDMEE mapping makes the process more user friendly and reduce the maintenance efforts