Managing Financial Performance
Nell’Armonia supports CFOs and Controlling departments with a comprehensive and modern offer that is in tune with today’s challenges.
Whether fulfilling regulatory requirements or meeting in-house needs, finance departments are regularly called upon to produce reliable reporting within increasingly tight timeframes. These reporting processes may be constrained by rules and standards, with an absolute need to provide a rationale for the results.
Managing financial performance, your challenges:
- Collecting the most up-to-date financial and non-financial information
- Structuring your financial processes in an integrated and automated Finance Information System
- Speeding up and enhancing the reliability of decision-making with shared management indicators
- Improving the productivity of your teams, focusing their effort on analysis rather than data consolidation
- Capitalising on digital and big data in order to integrate finance into the enterprise-wide transformation process
- Maintaining margins while at the same time optimising operational efficiency and detecting new opportunities for growth
- Simplifying planning cycles, optimising the budget process
- Managing cash-flow with the dual objective of managing risk and creating value
- Reducing reporting effort
- Shortening the financial close process.
Reliable and nimble Financial Performance Management
Above and beyond the production of figures, Finance departments have to be capable of analysing past results, explaining them, looking ahead to those to come, being aware of the impact of decisions that may have to be made… in short, they have to guarantee reliable and nimble financial management.
In its role as a true partner of the enterprise’s business, the Finance department is required to understand, analyse, simulate and propose action plans that are adapted to the strategic challenges faced.
Every day, Nell’Armonia's teams work hand-in-hand with over 250 enterprises
in France and worldwide
Our challenge is to meet your challenges unfailingly, while offering you a vision of and advice on market best practices.
Management of profitability
Implementing detailed cost analysis
and a margin management system,
populating the analytical profit and loss accounts.
Budgeting and planning
Continuously collaborative budgeting and planning process,
populated by unfailingly up-to-date data,
making for a more reliable budget.
Cash-flow reporting and forecasting
Managing the cash performance of the enterprise,
to inform operational decisions and anticipate risk.
Producing high-quality management reports,
detailed and standard-compliant,
within shorter timeframes and more often.
Speeding up the statutory consolidation process,
freeing time for financial close staff
to analyse the financial results.