A key stage in the reporting cycle, statutory consolidation is produced within ever shorter timeframes and with increasing traceability requirements.
Standards and regulatory requirements oblige corporate groups to draw up and publish consolidated financial statements with increasingly tight time restrictions, in greater detail and with an uninterrupted financial information audit trail.
Speeding up the statutory consolidation process, freeing time for financial close staff to analyse the financial results.
Statutory consolidation, your challenges
- Producing figures to standards that are constantly shifting: IFRS 5, IFRS 11 etc.
- Automating and speeding up the production of consolidated financial statements, with an uninterrupted data audit trail
- Shortening the accounting and consolidated closure process
- Structuring and managing an optimal, user-centric consolidation process
- Enhancing the security of statutory reporting and enhancing management reporting
- Ensuring the statutory filing of accounts with the supervisory bodies
- Facilitating the certification of the group’s consolidated financial statements
- Producing figures within an evolving scope of consolidation: buyout, spin-off, merger etc.
- Changing the vision of the group: managing group activity with the new management structures (for example, changing the assignment of a country to a geographical region or that of a business unit to a business area or division).
Our answer: enhancing the reliability of financial information
- Our team offers a combination of business and project delivery experience, the better to support and guide you in implementing statutory consolidation solutions or optimising your existing solutions.
- Thanks to significant experience gained with very many clients in the field of statutory consolidation, Nell’Armonia offers its clients the benefit of broad experience in the contexts of large and medium-sized enterprises.
- The broad range of installations overseen by Nell’Armonia has given us in-depth knowledge in this field, in national and international contexts: IFRS, French GAAP, US GAAP etc.
Nell’Armonia part of Accenture offers solutions combining functional and technical know-how in order to speed up their implementation
- We place a preconfigured IFRS tool at the disposal of our clients: Nell’conso, updated with the most recent standards and the latest product developments, allowing you to move faster and in line with current statutory consolidation issues.
- Making the most of the solutions offered by the software publishers’ public cloud or our private cloud solution, Nell’Armonia part of Accenture proposes the deployment of statutory consolidation solutions in SaaS (Software as a Service) mode. These agile solutions allow rapid implementation of comprehensive statutory consolidation solutions.